Welcome to our Laggan Pantry six course dining experience, set menu $90 p/p. Here is where you check availability and book up to 30 days in advance, bookings are essential. We will be closed for August commencing 29/07/22
- CHILDREN DINING? Please consider the following prior to booking: Kids are welcome, however they will also dine from the adult menu and are charged at the adult rate. We do not offer a kids’ menu or allow non-paying children to be seated; we offer a highchair only without a meal. All children MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times in all areas and please keep in mind that a 2.5 hour dining experience may not be suitable for all children.
- MENU Currently we are offering a $90 p/p set six course Pantry Dining Experience. Please read our current menu (subject to change) before booking. Whilst we encourage new taste experiences we are mindful that there might be a concern and/or allergies. Please contact us at the time of booking to request any possible substitutions or changes. Vegetarians and gluten free must notify us at the time of booking also, last minute requests may not be possible. Broader spectrum diets such as Vegan/Plant Based, Dairy/Lactose free, Halal or Kosher are not available.
- ONLINE BOOKINGS Tables up to 10 people can be booked online up to 30 days in advance however please contact the restaurant directly to book larger tables. All payments and bookings are confirmed in writing, are secure and confidential.
- CANCELLATION POLICY Seats are paid for in full at the time of booking and remain refundable up to 48hrs prior to arrival (a service fee of $5 per person is applicable immediately upon booking and is non-refundable for any reason). Cancellations within 48hrs of a booking are non-refundable for any reason. Bookings cannot be changed within 48hrs of arrival. Requesting alterations or cancellation of a booking must be made by email to email@example.com Bookings are allocated a 2.5hrs time slot however will be considered a cancellation if greater than 15mins late. We ask our guests to allow ample travel time to ensure timeliness.
- COVID DISCLAIMER In the unlikely event that a NSW Health order prevents LAGGAN PANTRY from trading, a full refund will be issued. However, we can not account for any health orders or travel restrictions that may affect a confirmed bookings attendance and in this instance our cancellation policy still applies.
- GROUPS For tables of 10 or more people please refer to our ‘Functions page’. Contact the restaurant directly to enquire and check availability.
- USING GIFT VOUCHERS Please contact the restaurant directly, do not book online. If you book online we will not be able to refund that money if you then present a voucher on the day.
- COTTAGE BOOKINGS Please contact us directly to make a booking. Availability can be checked on our ‘Cottage page’.
By ticking the following box I agree to the above bookings terms: