WE HAVE REOPENED! We are offering the Pantry Dining Experience 5 course menu and bookings are now open 30 days in advance until restrictions ease. Please read our BOOKINGS INFO as there are changes to note.
- CHILDREN DINING? Kids are welcome; however they will also dine from the adult menu and are charged at the adult rate. We don’t offer a kids’ menu at the moment as ALL people are counted in a restricted space. Please consider if this suits before booking.
- BOOKINGS Seats are paid in full at the time of booking and refundable (less a cancellation/service fee $5 p/p) up to 48hrs prior to arrival. The service fee of $5 is not refundable once a booking is made online regardless of cancellation reason. . Bookings are allocated a 2 hour time slot however will be considered a cancellation if greater than 15mins late. Bookings can be made up to 30 days in advance. All payments and bookings are confirmed in writing, secure and confidential. We are required by NSW Health to record personal information upon arrival.
- MENU Currently, we are offering the Pantry Dining Experience 5 course menu. Please read our current menu before booking as the option of two or three courses is not available. GF and other ingredients are clearly listed. We ask vegetarians to notify us at the time of booking. Broader spectrum diets such as Halal, Vegan/Plant Based or Kosher are not available.
- GROUPS All tables greater than 8 people please refer to our ‘Functions Page’.
- COTTAGE BOOKINGS Please contact us directly to check availability and make bookings.