WE ARE REOPENING! From October 2nd we are offering the Pantry Dining Experience and bookings are now open for October. Please read our bookings information as there are some changes to note.
- CHILDREN DINING? Kids are welcome; however they will also dine from the adult menu and are charged at the adult rate. We don’t offer a kids’ menu at the moment as ALL people are counted in a restricted space. Please consider if this suits before booking.
- BOOKINGS Seats are paid in full at the time of booking and remain refundable (less a cancellation fee $5 p/p) up to 48hrs prior to arrival. Bookings are allocated a 2 hour time slot. Bookings can be made up to 30 days in advance. All payments and bookings are confirmed in writing, secure and confidential. We are required by NSW Health to record personal information upon arrival.
- MENU Currently, we are only offering the Pantry Dining Experience 5 course menu. Please read our current menu before booking as the option of two or three courses is not available. GF and other ingredients are clearly listed. We ask vegetarians to notify us at the time of booking. Broader spectrum diets such as Halal, Vegan/Plant Based or Kosher are not available.
- GROUPS We offer tables of up to 10 people only. Until Covid restrictions are lifted we are not offering group reservations.
- COTTAGE BOOKINGS Please contact us directly to check availability and make bookings.