Laggan Cottage Booking Terms and Conditions
(By making a booking you are agreeing to the following):
Cancellations and refunds…
- All cancellation requests must be in writing.
- Cancellations 14 days prior to arrival will receive full refund less a $100 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations within 14 days of arrival will forfeit the entire deposit.
- Gift vouchers are non refundable once booked.
- COVID DISCLAIMER: Cancellations within 14 days for ANY reason are non-refundable or amendable, this includes COVID related TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS or health orders. In the unlikely event of a NSW Health order preventing LAGGAN PANTRY & COTTAGE from trading a full refund will be issued less the cancellation fee, please consider this prior to booking. By making a booking you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Bookings may be secured by MasterCard, Visa (surcharges apply) or bank transfer. A valid credit card is required on check-in.
- Prices quoted are effective immediately and are subject to change without notice.
- The Cottage is available for arrival from 3pm. Departures are by 10am.
- *Sunday single night stays must dine for lunch on Sunday, as the restaurant is not open for dinner. Access to the cottage is only available after lunch (from 3pm).
- Late checkouts may be requested, subject to availability, for an additional charge.
- No more than 2 adults are allowed to stay at one time.
- Laggan Cottage does not have facilities for, or allow for children or pets.
- Please note; Laggan does not have free to air TV (satellite TV available) and there is only Telstra 4g coverage. We offer complimentary WiFi.
- Cooking inside the cottage is not permitted by regulation, however a toaster, kettle and small fridge are provided.
- Restaurant bookings are allocated a 2.5hrs time slot however will be considered a cancellation if greater than 15mins late. We ask all of our guests to arrive a few minutes early to avoid feeling rushed within a confirmed time slot.
- We offer a set five course ‘Pantry Dining Experience’ only, which is included in your package. Please read our current menu (subject to change) before booking.
- Whilst we encourage new taste experiences we are mindful that there might be a concern and/or allergies. Please contact us prior to booking to discuss any possible substitutions or changes.
- Vegetarians and gluten free must notify us at the time of booking as last minute requests may not be possible.
- Broader spectrum diets such as Vegan/Plant Based, Dairy/Lactose free, Halal or Kosher are not available INCLUDING basic staples such as garlic, onions, eggs, butter etc.