Restaurant Bookings Staging
Welcome to our Laggan Pantry six course dining experience, set menu $90 p/p. Here is where you check availability and book up to 30 days in advance, bookings are essential.
- CHILDREN DINING? Kids are welcome; however they will also dine from the adult menu and are charged at the adult rate. We aren’t currently offering a kids’ menu. Please consider if this suits before booking. We can offer a highchair only without a meal and all children MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- BOOKINGS Are essential. Seats are paid in full at the time of booking and remain refundable (less a cancellation/service fee $5 p/p) up to 48hrs prior to arrival. Cancellations within 48hrs are not refundable for any reason. The service fee of $5 is not refundable once a booking is made online regardless of cancellation reason. Alterations or cancellations must be made by email to email@example.com Bookings are allocated a 2.5hrs time slot however will be considered a cancellation if greater than 15mins late. Every guest is required by NSW Health to check in using their own device and ServiceNSW QR code upon arrival and we are asking all bookings to arrive 15 mins early to facilitate this. All payments and bookings are confirmed in writing, secure and confidential.
- MENU Currently we are offering a $90 p/p set six course Pantry Dining Experience. Please read our current menu before booking. Vegetarians and gluten free must notify us at the time of booking. Broader spectrum diets such as Halal, Vegan/Plant Based, Lactose free or Kosher are not available.
- GROUPS For tables of 8 or more people please refer to our ‘Functions page’ and contact the restaurant directly.
- GIFT VOUCHERS Please contact the restaurant directly to make a booking with a gift voucher so we can make the booking for you. Refunds will not be issued if you book online.
- COTTAGE BOOKINGS Please contact us directly to make a booking. Availability can be checked on our ‘Cottage page’.
- COVID DISCLAIMER Cancellations within 48hrs are non refundable for ANY reason. In the unlikely event however that a NSW Health order prevents LAGGAN PANTRY from trading, a full refund will be issued. Please consider this prior to making a booking. By making a booking you agree to the above terms and conditions.